NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Built-in Bunk Beds Galore!

(These photos are linked to the sites of origin.  Click on the photo to be directed.  And, as always, if you can help me fill in any blanks, let me know!)

Wow! I didn't know these existed till my hubby showed me this picture tonight.
We were in love! How cool is that? Granted we need room for two, not four, and our space definitely can't hold this bed, but check out all these other built-ins and beds with built-in elements.  I am inspired!


http://www.crayoncastles.com/i/Castle%20Beds/Twin_Bunk_Bed_Castle.JPG

 


build bunk beds in a kids' room


kids' beds are conveniently tucked into one side of the attic spaceClever bunk beds


Bunk Beds


gastonbunks
http://www.southernstudio.com/portfolio/at-the-lake/
http://mycapevacation.com/images/bunkbeds225x300_b_4cn6.jpgDeer Valley condo rental - Custom Built Bunk Beds with Trundle and Window BedBunk beds with full size mattresseshttp://simonandbaker.com/pix/rydquist_kids_room.jpghttp://www.metal-craft.net/graphics/bed0203.jpg1a49http://www.southernstudio.com/wp-content/post-files/coastal-living-5-332x500.jpg12116118side1





Check out how cute!

18 comments:

  1. Good luck with building or buying a bunk bed...glad I'm out of that phase in life. I am glad you like my Santa Count Down project...thanks for your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome collection, thanks! I've not seen the built in styles before and I love them! Thinking about converting our two single rooms into one big room with built in bunks. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I stumbled across your fun blog and loved this post! I shared the link on my facebook fan page,
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/HoneyBear-Lane#!/pages/HoneyBear-Lane/309007069280

    Heidi
    www.honeybearlane.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been checking out a few of your article stories and I must say pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I came across your blog from pinterest from this post and I love it! I was wondering if you have any idea where the bedding is from on the bunk that is the 12th photo from the bottom? The blue, green etc dhalias it looks like? Let me know, I HAVE to have that bedding. Drop me an email if you know how I could find it. jlocke@medicis.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure it is from Target. I have some beadspreads for my girls that look like they could be the same thing. Got them about a year ago.

      Delete
  6. Oh thank you so much for giving us some wonderful ideas for our 4 boys, I wanted to do 2 sets of bunk beds but did not want to room to look so crowded and cramped feeling, these make it look so much more fun and exciting, LOVE the curtain idea to give them privacy when they want it. Now I can not wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to find the directions to the one with the upper bunks and the storage areas below closed off with doors (I have 1 of those beds, would like to get another, and perhaps position it as an "L" shape. If you could direct me that would be great: racnyc2@yahoo.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, until your kids become teenagers and need a full size... I'd stick with the kind that aren't built in so, you can change it up as they grow. Or make them fullsize beds from the start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what wonderful ideas.. especially when you have a small room and alot of kids. great ideas and you can change them as they grow, because they don't look like they would be that difficult to take out. love them..

    ReplyDelete
  10. where do i find the plans

    ReplyDelete
  11. this beds information seems very impressive and this is something that i liked about it. Lovely post and please share it with more peoples

    ReplyDelete
  12. keep going on
    can't wait for your next information
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome collection, thanks! I've not seen the built in styles before and I love them!Thanks for sharing see more

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the postings here and the picture is so definitely brilliant! Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wondering why Unknown said they would need full beds as teenagers.... we had bunk beds because we had no space for full size beds and slept in them until we left home. Then I had a twin bed when I moved out. Unless you have very tall or overweight children a bunk bed is adequate for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OM! These bunk beds are truly fascinating. It's hard for me to decide the best one. I love them all! These beds are perfect especially when you have a big family. Your children will surely have a great bonding time with each other because of it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. And I really like the look of the bunkbed here, and the whole cottage feel. ... ibunkbed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete